INFORMATION ACCORDING TO THE NEW GDPR 2016/679
Data Controller and Processor
The data controller is M2R Company SRL with registered office in Zona P.I.P. Lotto 9, 85025 Melfi (PZ) – P.IVA 01932980764 – Partita IVA 02640940801.
You can get in touch with the Owner / Manager of the data by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 3929815056.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When you place a purchase order on our site we collect the following data: First name, Last name, Company name (Optional), Tax code and/or VAT number, Full address (street, house number, postcode, town), Email and Phone number. These data are necessary and indispensable in order to allow the correct processing of your purchase and for tax purposes. We will not use this data for marketing purposes (sending you newsletters) unless you have ticked the optional “subscribe me to the newsletter” box.
We do not collect payment data: all transactions do not take place directly on this site. In case of payment by Paypal or Credit Card, the transaction takes place on the Paypal site. To find out how Paypal processes your personal data you can read the information by clicking here.
When you register on our website we collect the following data: Your chosen username, email address and password. This data is stored in our database to enable the normal and correct functioning of our site.
Your email will not be used for marketing purposes (sending advertising emails from us) unless you have subscribed to our newsletter.
Your password is encrypted in our database and we have no way to see it or retrieve it. If you forget your password, you will have to request a new one by clicking on the link in the login form.
When you fill out one of our contact forms we collect the following data: First name, Last name (only when provided), Email, Phone number. These data are necessary to enable us to respond to your request(s) and are not used for company marketing purposes.
When you click on the “Login with Facebook” button we collect data from your public Facebook profile. This data includes first name, last name, e-mail address, link to social media profile, unique identifier, link to social profile avatar. This data is used to create your user account on our website. You can revoke this consent at any time by sending us an email.
When you subscribe to the Newsletter of this site (by ticking the mandatory box of consent to this information and clicking on the link received in the confirmation email) you will provide us with your email and optionally also your first and last name. The Newsletter on our site is managed in its entirety (storage of your personal data on the server and sending advertising emails) by Mailchimp.
Mailchimp is one of the world’s leading newsletter companies. Once you have signed up, you can edit/delete the personal data you have provided and your subscription to the service by updating your preferences each time you receive an advertising email; or alternatively, request cancellation from us at any time by clicking here.
Product Comments and Reviews
When visitors or registered users leave comments on the site (including product reviews), we collect the data shown in the comment form in addition to the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help detect spam.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images that include embedded location data (EXIF GPS). Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
The proper functioning of this website and the services provided requires computer systems and software procedures which, in the course of their normal operation, acquire certain personal data, the transmission of which is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. These data are not collected to be associated with identified subjects, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified (e.g. IP addresses). This data, in addition to allowing the normal operation of our site, is used only for anonymous statistical information relating to the use of the service and to verify its correct operation and is kept for the period strictly necessary and in any case in accordance with current regulations.
Some practical examples of cookies:
- If you leave a comment on our site, you can choose to save your name, email address and website in cookies. These are used for your convenience so that you do not have to re-enter your details when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you have an account and access this site, a temporary cookie will be set to determine whether your browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain any personal data and is deleted when you close your browser.
- When you sign in, several cookies will be set to store your login information and screen display options. Login cookies last for two days and screen option cookies last for one year. If you select “Remember me”, your login will persist for a fortnight. If you log out of your account, your login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not include any personal data, but simply indicates the ID of the article you have just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Content embedded from other websites
The articles/pages/products on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, google maps, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if the visitor had visited the other website.
- IP address (anonymised through special function to prevent the storage of information relating to full IP addresses. The information used can therefore be considered as not falling under the definition of personal data and the processing of the same is exempt from the obligation of the user’s prior consent)
- Geographical location (approximate)
- Type of device (computer, smartphone, tablet)
- Operating system and browser used
- Which site you visited before arriving at our website.
Our website does NOT USE the advertising functions of Google Analytics and therefore does not carry out user profiling and/or remarketing operations through it.
Who we share your data with
All personal data collected on our website is treated as confidential. We disclose some or all of your information in the limited circumstances described below and with appropriate safeguards for your privacy:
- If required by law, we will disclose information about you in response to a subpoena, court order or other lawful governmental request
- Mailchimp: to enable the proper functioning of our Newsletter.
- With our hosting provider: Serverplan (only the browsing data mentioned in the previous paragraph “what personal data we collect and why we collect it”)
How long we keep your data
- The data you submit when submitting a purchase order is stored indefinitely and in any case for the period of time required for administrative and tax purposes.
- Your username, email address and password for the account you have created on this site are stored indefinitely or until you request their deletion.
- The data you submit by filling in contact forms is stored indefinitely on our servers and on our business devices. You can request the deletion of this data at any time by consulting the following paragraph “what rights do you have to your data”.
- The email address you provide when subscribing to the Newsletter is saved indefinitely or until you request deletion.
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are stored indefinitely. This is how we can automatically recognise and approve any subsequent comments instead of keeping them in a moderation queue.
- Your data in Google Analytics is stored for 26 months for statistical purposes. After this time it will be deleted automatically.
- Browsing data is kept for the period of time strictly necessary and in any case in accordance with the regulations in force.
What rights do you have over your data?
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file from the site with the personal data we hold about you, including the data you have provided to us. You can also request that we delete all personal data about you, including data that you have provided by placing an order, registering an account and/or filling in contact forms and that we store on our servers and on our business devices. This does not include data that we are obliged to retain for administrative, legal or security purposes.
If you would like to know what personal data we hold about you and/or would like to delete it, you can do so by sending an email to email@example.com
Where we send your data
Your personal data resides on our corporate devices and (including those shared with our hosting provider) in all cases within the European Community.
The data you provide for the Newsletter subscription is also processed outside the European community (Mailchimp’s servers are located in the United States).
The data collected by Google Analytics is processed in the United States.
Visitor comments may be checked through an automatic spam detection service.
For any information/doubts/questions regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact the owner/processor, M2R Company SRL at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 392 9815056..
How we protect your data
We do our best to keep your personal data secure. We use secure protocols for communication and data transfer (such as HTTPS). We use anonymity and pseudonymity where possible. We monitor and update our systems in order to prevent possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Although we do our best, we cannot guarantee the security of your information. However, we are committed to notifying the relevant authorities of data breaches. We will also inform you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything reasonably possible to prevent security breaches and assist the authorities in the event of a breach.
From which third parties do we receive data
We do not receive data from third parties.
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with your data
We do not profile our users/visitors.
To this end, we invite you to visit the section on Privacy to check the updated version.